Architects: Dr. Attila Komjáthy, László Fábián, Erzsébet B. Terbe

Project team: Júlia Csutorka, Xavér Heltai, Ákos Kótai

 

The building is right on the other side of the road from the synagogue in Kazinczy street. It was originally a 1 level building but in 1862 Karoly Hild has redesigned it for 2 stories. The project was to give ideas for renovation and reuse of this historically protected building that was built in classicist style and that is in a really bad condition today.  The function is a restaurant with an inner garden and an informational point for tourists.

Restaurant and informational centre