Architects:
Fábián László, Bukovszky Péter, Zih Kata

The “A” building of the Hungarian National Bank is listed as a national monument since 1977. It was originally designed by Ignác Alpár in 1902. The building was used as the Austrian-Hungarian Bank; the function has not been changed since that. The area that was redesign in this particular project is approximately 1000 m2, and it is situated in the north-eastern part of the building in the corner of Hold street and Kiss Ernő street. The original vault function was moved out to one of the new buildings of the bank and the area was designed to house new office areas and a new residential cash-desk. The project involved interior design, changing of the windows and the design of 3 new entrance doors in the place of the old truck ways.

Hungarian National Bank – design of workplaces